The Canadian government says “Screw You” to married gays – Seriously dudes, the last thing equality (and your legacy) needs is an international, gay “Dred Scott” decision. Oh, you’re fixing it? You’re fucking with people’s rights. Not privileges, rights.[Looks like Canada “fixed” it, but why can something like this even happen? Oh, I know: hate + apathy.]
- There’s this Women in Secularism conference happening in May. I can’t make it, but you should go if you can.
- Unquestioned Privilege is a great post about rudeness and microaggression over on Skepchick.
- The skepchicks are also using delicious cookies to fight hate. And if you’re a vegan, I have some good news for you.
- The Libertarian candidate for president wants to fight homophobia…with racism. I don’t expect much from Libertarians, but still.
- Women ask for promotions and raises as often as men. Still don’t get them as often, or for as much. I wonder why?